Did you know that February is American Heart Month? The Centers for Disease Control emphasize the importance of planning for the prevention of heart disease. One part of that planning should involve regular exercise. The Mayo Clinic suggests that people exercise for at least thirty minutes a day. At Roller Kingdom, we think a great part of regular exercise should involve roller skating! Roller skating is good for the heart as it provides a great aerobic alternative to walking or running. When roller skating, not only are you getting that heart rate up, but you are also burning calories.
We have tons of opportunities this month for you to join us and keep that heart healthy! Whether you consider yourself young or old, come on out for one of our great events at both of our Hudson and our Tyngsboro locations!
- Speed Team-Our Speed Team meets on Wednesdays from 6-8 pm at the Hudson location. Cost is $10.
- Adult Artistic Skate-Join us for Adult Artistic Skate on Thursdays from 10 am – 12 pm at the Tyngsboro location. Cost for admission is $6 and that includes skate rental.
- Friday Night Skating-So much fun that it won’t even feel like exercise! 7 pm – 10 pm at our Hudson location and 7 pm – 11pm at Tynsgsboro.
- Public Skating Fun-On Saturdays from 1 pm – 5 pm at both locations.
- Public Skating Fun-Sundays from 1 pm – 5 pm at both locations.